Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Currently...

I have seen a number of blogs participate in the "currently" series, and I am jumping on that bandwagon.


Because I can.


Also because I don't have anything major to say.



Currently....


Watching: Season 2 of The Office. Yep, I'm awesome like that. I think Season 2 might be my favorite, there are just so many good episodes. Also, the show got really weird after season 4 or so.


Anticipating: My half-day tomorrow. I'm having a psoriasis flare up, so I'm going to the dermatologist and that means I'm taking a half-day. Believe me when I say I'm ready for a break from the kiddos at school. They are adorable. And exhausting.


Waiting: Dan went to NYC with a friend today to see Phillip Seymour Hoffman (!) in Death of a Salesman. Sosososo jealous. They got a snack before they got on the ferry to come home, but they decided to eat dinner downtown and they're gonna pick me up on the way. Normally I wouldn't be party to such extravagant excitement on a school night, but again, half-day tomorrow.


Loving: this blog. She is so funny and clever and honest. Also her son is adorable.


Trying: I have two main goals right now: one, stay on track with my eating and exercise plan (I'm not calling it a diet because I still eat mostly whatever I want, but I try to fill myself up on nutrient-heavy foods and I'm monitoring my portions closely) and two, find some new books to read. My love in Louisiana gave me a couple titles last night, but if you have others, let me know.


Annnd that's really about it. I've been really tired lately, but I'm hoping that getting back into some exercise and sleeping more (duh) will help.


Yeah, I'm clearly a rocket scientist.


2 comments:

  1. Ack, the blogging world is so tiny, it baffles the mind! I clicked over from your comment on my blog (Snap, Crackle, Pop) and the blog you give a shoutout to under "loving" in this post is definitely a friend of mine from college. Her blog is one of my favs, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that's awesome. I'm pretty sure I found your blog (and your Etsy) from Phase Three. Small world! Where did you go to college?

      Delete