Search This Blog

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Productive Day

Dan's away in St Louis visiting his dad's family for the weekend, so I'm keeping busy in the old homestead.







Today I completed the following:


  • Purchased new storage drawers for my craft supplies
  • Sorted through all my craft supplies 
  • Put craft supplies in drawers
  • Went through the Christmas stuff in the attic and put all of it in the box that previously held my craft supplies
  • Rescued a baby bird from the attic (seriously, how do they get in there?) 
  • Posted a dartboard and dog crate from the attic on Craigslist
  • Swept and vacuumed all the floors
  • Washed two loads of laundry and folded a third

I still have to wash the dishes from last night (whoopsie), get a shower and get dressed for my friend's birthday dinner. We're going downtown to Monk's, which is a really great pub and restaurant. Poor Danny, missing out on Monk's Belgian beers. 


(I tried to link this back to the restaurant website, since it's not my picture, but it didn't work. Check out www.monkscafe.com)

Tomorrow afternoon I'm hoping to assemble another shelving unit for the Christmas (and other seasonal) stuff in the attic and get everything on the shelves. I'm also hoping to give an old dresser over to a happy new owner. 


Busy weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment