Search This Blog

Saturday, March 2, 2013

J-Law

Yeah, I know. Everyone and their brother is talking about Jennifer Lawrence and how awesome she is. She's so beautiful! So down-to-earth! So funny!


I'm one of 'em.



I can't quite put my finger on why my girl crush on this chick has mushroomed so intensely. She just seems so real, like an actual person you'd like to know. She has no facade (or an incredibly realistic awkward-girl facade) and I just can't get over how genuine she is. Genuine doesn't even seem like the right word--she's more than that. She's raw. She doesn't care what you think.


Anyways, I stumbled upon this article on Why Jennifer Lawrence is Your New BFF and I actually laughed out loud several times. She's just hilarious.


(BTW, I totally do not endorse the general site Jezebel...but this particular article was awesome. I'm sure there are plenty of others like it out there).


At any rate, enjoy!



PS-I know it's totally lame to do the whole I-like-her-when, but I definitely knew about Jennifer Lawrence when she was in Winter's Bone and the Hunger Games, before Silver Linings. Which was an awesome movie, so if you haven't seen it, you should.


PPS-How is this girl three years younger than me?! Holy moly.



3 comments:

  1. Allll the stars I like are younger than I am. Except Jennifer Anniston. Who is still perfect looking. Gawwwwsh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so unbelievably likable! That video clip when Jack Nicholson hits on her, she sounds like such a normal person talking to her high school friend.

    ReplyDelete