Search This Blog

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Currently...

Courtesy of Curious Jac's fill-in-the-blanker.




I like...sunshine, delicious food, adventures, and my new slippers.



A life goal of mine...is to be the kind of person who is gracious, hospitable, discerning, and shows the love of Christ...without losing a sense of humor and lightness at the world.




The last thing you would ever expect me to like (even though I do) is...dressing up. For someone who usually lives for sweatpants and a ponytail, I love getting dolled up every once in a while and really feeling pretty.




Some wise words I love are..."Safe?" said Mr. Beaver, "Who said anything about safe? 'Course he isn't safe. But he's good.  He's the King, I tell you." (Chronicles of Narnia. Pretty much anything by C.S. Lewis falls into this category.)



Most mornings you can find me...at school, usually by 7:15. Before that? Stumbling around my apartment trying to get ready in the dark without waking Dan.  ;-)



Right now I'm super in to...stripes. On everything. All colors, all sizes, all the time. Also singing again in a Christmas choir!



Right now I'm super over...the fact that Christmas was already here before Halloween was over. Don't get me wrong, people, I lovelovelove Christmas and the holidays, but c'mon. People are still wearing short sleeves and fall jackets.



Have a great week, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment