Search This Blog

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Oh, Hello Christmas.

Christmas season is upon us!!



No matter what my humbug husband says, Christmas season begins the day after Thanksgiving. It's not my fault that Thanksgiving comes early on the calendar this year. Christmas has begun.







As such, I've started compiling my favorite things: lists.



(In case you weren't aware, I make lists for everything. Grocery shopping, meal planning, chores, party plans, gift ideas, etc etc. My day at school is not complete without at least one list.)



I have a list of Christmas presents started, to make sure I don't miss anyone and to help me brainstorm. My next step is to make a list of things to bake/cook this Christmas season. Of course, at the moment it's mostly sweets, but I'll keep you updated if I try anything fantastic.






So my list includes the following:


Oreo Balls


Giant M&M Cookies (I actually made these today and holy.cow. They're amazing!)


Cookies 'n' Creme Fudge


Snickerdoodle Bars (I'm not a huge snickerdoodle fan, but these look so soft and chewy!)


So it's not a huge, extensive list so far but never fear, I'll post about any other delights I come across.



Yay Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment