Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Punkin Time(lord)!

Can you believe, in the nearly five years I've lived in this apartment, I've never carved a pumpkin here?



Me neither.



Sister decided it was time for that streak to end. Just in time for a Who-y Halloween.


Yes, she's also a gladiator. Woman of many talents. 



We sketched out our designs and began to carve. 









Little dog was very interested in the proceedings-especially nibbling on the discard pile. 




I opted for a happy-dappy smile, since I'm taking this to a friend's house for Halloween night. We're passing out candy together, and this will likely be the only decor present so I wanted it to be kid-friendly. 






Sister, on the other hand, went the Awesome route. 


Yep, it's a TARDIS. A Whovian Halloween!

All lit up!


Bring on the trick-or-treaters!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment