Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Finding Some Air

I got to go outside for recess today (which doesn't always happen because of timing and life of an aide).



It was glorious outside. A last few rays of warm sunshine on my back and gorgeous fall leaves.



Tonight I came home, put on my hoodie, and curled up on the couch. I haven't moved since, except to make a quick tomato soup and some cheesy toast.



It's not that I've been so busy, I don't have a good excuse. I'm just spending time thinking of things besides this blog lately. I'm not giving up, nor am I trying to justify. But there are readers out there (right? You haven't left?) and I didn't want to disappear.


There will be more posts, and there will be pictures and recipes and weekend recaps. But maybe a little slower.



In the meantime, I'll be snuggling with my dog, hanging out with my sister, walking in the last days of fall, eating cheesy toast and ignoring my to-do list. Some air will be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment