Search This Blog

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Onto the Baby Phase

NOT FOR ME. NOT YET.



Ahem.



Tomorrow I'm helping a couple friends throw a baby shower for another friend--the lovely Kelly, who is the first one in our little "inner circle" to have a baby.



To say I'm excited is to put it mildly.



While I'm not ready for babies myself, of course I love them, and I'm thrilled to have a little cutie to snuggle and play with and watch grow up (and then hand her back to her mama...let's be realistic!). Kelly is going to be an awesome mama and it'll be wonderful to celebrate her new phase together.



I'm hoping to take plenty of pictures to share with you, and I have a couple other posts boiling just under the surface. It's been a crazy busy week, so I can't promise much except maybe some clean laundry by tomorrow night.



I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment