Search This Blog

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Eventually...

...I will post the pictures I took from our trip to NYC.



Insert somewhat-adorable-ingratiating-smile.



My mama's getting knee surgery.  This makes me sad, largely because I will be unable to be there when it happens. It's an outpatient procedure, nothing serious, but I like to be around for things like that. What can I say? I'm my mama's daughter.



Other than that, life has been pleasantly extremely busy. Between school, tutoring, Bible study, Elcy's coffeehouse, and Dan's social tendencies, I have about one night a week with nothing on the schedule. But it's ok...right? Time passes quickly, I'm never bored...those are good things, right?


Cue eye roll.


Sometimes I feel like this:



And then other times I feel like this:


1 comment:

  1. Becca, I love you! You are an amazing person and I am very proud to be able to call you my daughter!

    ReplyDelete