Search This Blog

Friday, January 27, 2012

Weekend Plans, Work Updates, and Other Cool Shiz.

Yes, I just said shiz.


D'oh!


Could have something to do with the fact that this weekend, as in, tomorrow, January 28th, my dearest and awesomest husband is taking me to New York City to see....


drumroll please...



WICKED!


Wow, that picture is smaller than I thought it would be. Oh well.


For any souls out there who don't know anything about Wicked, Shiz is the name of the boarding school that the Wicked Witch of the West attends before she becomes...well, you know...wicked.


In case I'm not expressing myself clearly (and I have a hunch that I'm not) I'm completely and utterly delighted to see this play tomorrow. Even though there's a tiny part of me that wishes I could see it with the original cast (Idina Menzel and Kristen Chenoweth? Ummm, yes) I'm still super excited.


Add to this the fact that we're staying overnight in the citaaayyy, and boom! You've got yourself one awesome weekend. Plus Chad and Liz are coming with us. Which makes it awesomer.


(No, none of these pictures are mine. On Monday, or sometime thereafter, I'll post my own pictures.)


In other news, I'm officially employed by Jarrettown Elementary, and I'm really thankful. Even though I'm not working my dream job right now, it's still a great position and I love Upper Dublin's purpose and values. You know how you're supposed to research all that stuff before you interview and then mention it to your interviewer so you can come off all knowledgeable and agreeable and whatnot? Yeah, I'm one of those lucky people who actually believes in the mission statement of my employer. Pretty awesome.


Annnd, yeah. Thanks to my new job, my old tutoring job, and my new gym regime (I will be skinny, I will be skinny) I don't have a ton of time left. Maybe once the daylight returns I'll feel as thought I have more time.


Amazing how that psychology works, huh?


And of course, the fiend keeps us entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment