Search This Blog

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Currently

Currently....


Watching: Game of Thrones! Among other things, but I'm kind of horrified and fascinated by this show. I haven't read the book (I know, a travesty) but it's nice to see a Medieval-style fantasy that's not TOTALLY gimmicky and overdone. Plus with HBO, you can generally count on decent acting.



Eating: Loaded sweet potatoes. I'm certifiably obsessed. I've been topping them with black beans, roasted broccoli and asparagus, and a little sprinkle of cheese and a dollop of sour cream. It's beyond delicious, and the best part is that it's relatively healthy and there are like, limitless possibilities of interesting things for me to pile on this baby.





Reading: Still slowly chugging along through Lord of the Rings (just started to type LOTR and then realized, not everyone was dorkily obsessed with this in high school). I'm just about finished the Two Towers and totally ready to move on to Return of the King. The best part is that Aragorn is just as awesome and badass as I remember him. The worst part is Frodo is kiiind of boring and the movie version of Frodo is a wuss. Ha.



Enjoying: The long weekend! I only have 16 days left of school, but man the going's tough. We're all just pretty far gone and it's hard to keep morale up when my patience is lagging.



Snuggling: My little dog, who is finally clean. Whew. It's my attempt to justify her being on the furniture, I try hard to keep her very clean and well groomed.





Indulging: I'm crazy about frappes, all summer long. It's my favorite icy treat in the summer, and I just can't get enough. I try to limit my intake, and I enjoy the "skinny" ones with skim milk, but they're a great indulgence.


Please ignore the marker on my thumb. Mark of my trade. 



Trying: To be artistic. About poker. Or something.





What are you up to lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment