Search This Blog

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Peanut Butter Chocolate Time!

Peanut Butter Chocolate Time!




Peanutbutterchocolate, peanutbutterchocolate, peanutbutterchocolate with a baseball bat!




Tell me you're not singing it with me.






Anyway, it's been kind of a crappy week here in the Henrich household. Even after our nice long weekend. 




Dan's car was in the shop last week, and when he brought it home the check engine light came on. So after an expensive trip to Pep Boys, a couple of stressful evenings, and one VERY long night spent under the car (by Dan, not me...I was not present). 



It's been a long week at school with lots of frustrating days. Students ignoring me, me getting annoyed at students, students being rude and disrespectful, me wishing I had chosen something simple like communications as my major... 



We've also started calculating taxes, dealing with stuff from church (fine stuff, just more busyness) and just general life crap. 



Anyway, it's been a rough week. 



So what does a gal like me do with a quiet night?






Bake cookies of course!



Check out these babies:





Nothing like some fudgy chocolate chip cookies with a peanut butter swirl. 




I, Dan, my sister and our buddy Chris really enjoyed these yummies. 



Find the recipe here!



Picky Palate is a great site for delicious "real" foods--the kind with ingredients that are already in your kitchen and easy for busy people like me to prepare and enjoy. 



Happy chocolate!





1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to try these cookies! Thanks for the tip about Picky Palate. Hope this week is better.

    ReplyDelete