Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Currently

Watching: The Business of Being Born. I'm pretty middle-of-the-road when it comes crunchy stuff (for instance, I use a lot of all natural skin and body products because I have sensitive skin, but I can't bring myself to pay the prices for that free-range meat, and I will continue using Tide for the foreseeable future of my laundry). That being said, I'm all about this whole "normal birth" movement. Yes, I know we feel pain as a consequence of our fallen state. Yes, I know we've made huge strides in the world of medicine, and I'm thankful for the knowledge of doctors to intervene when there's a problem. But? Women's bodies were designed for this. We can do it!



Eating: Pretty much obsessed with roasted garlic hummus and pita chips. Crunchy, salty, garlicky...yum!



Enjoying: The cooler weather and pleasant breezes. I'm not even using air conditioning right now!



Looking Forward To: Summer school ending next week, and leaving for vacation a few days after that! Colorado, San Diego, and Adirondacks, aww yeah.



Reading: Just finished the first Game of Thrones book. Headed to the library tomorrow, with my trusty reading list in hand. Any suggestions from readers?



Celebrating: The successful completion of TWO 5k's!! Sister and I ran the Electric Run this past weekend, and while it wasn't the fantastic experience of the Color Run, it was still fun, and we feel very accomplished.



What have you been up to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment