Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Currently...

Cooking: ALL THE FALL FOODS!!! Seriously guys, I don't know when I've been so motivated to cook all the things. I'm going nuts over squash, pumpkin, sweet potatoes, apples...holy moly. At least it's good for us (?) because we're eating lots of seasonal, homemade stuff. Except when it's cookies. Especially when it's cookies?



Planning: The 5th annual Oktoberfest!! Well, not quite, but mostly I'm astonished that this is our 5th year. It's an awesome day of apple picking and eating of delicious foods. And Oktoberfest beer, of course.



Excited about: The crisp fall air. It just furthers my belief that we all need to be simmering apples into sauce, pumpkins into pie, and sweet potatoes into soup. I'm in heaven.



Watching: (I purposely saved this one for last so I can geek out without losing all of my readers right away) DR. WHO. Oh.my.gosh. Words cannot describe the level of fandom I have achieved in an astonishingly short time. This is my first time through the show, and I cannot stop watching (and really, why would you?). My favorite doctor so far is 10, although I've only seen 9 and 10. When I'm finished with the new series, I'm going to go back and watch all of the old ones as well, but I knew I'd want to be up on the current ones, so I started there.


What more is there to say about the Doctor? You just need to go watch it. Like, now. It's amazing, and it will consume your life in the best possible way.

No comments:

Post a Comment